Blue Ridge Acres
Blue Ridge Acres Real Estate Resources
Discover the Blue Ridge Acres Neighborhood
Blue Ridge Acres is a family friendly area with plenty of things to do. This natural environment surrounding Harpers Ferry encourages residents and visitors alike to enjoy a variety of activities including rafting, kayaking, canoeing, biking and fishing.
Blue Ridge Acres at a Glance
- Community club membership opportunities
- Located on 427 acres of the Loudoun Heights of the Blue Ridge Mountains
Find Homes for Sale in Blue Ridge Acres
Own a Home in This Neighborhood?
Whether you're just curious about your home's value or you're eager to sell, we'll use our knowledge of recent sales in Blue Ridge Acres to price your home right. Tell us about your home to get started.
Market Value of
Please tell us a little about your property.
Where should we send your results?
We will be in touch soon.
You'll Love This Neighborhood's Location!
Located close to the Shenandoah River, Potomac River and the Blue Ridge Mountains, this community is a great place for lovers of the outdoors! It is also conveniently located a short distance from Downtown Harper's Ferry and Charles Town.
Shopping & Dining
- Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets are less than 30 miles away
- Unique shops in Downtown Harper's Ferry
- Both chain and local restaurants like Potomac Grille and Applebee's
- Hiking in the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Kayaking and boating along the Shenandoah River and Potomac River
- Harpers Ferry National Historical Park
- Amtrak train
- MARC train
- Route 9 and Route 340
Contact the Harpers Ferry Real Estate Experts
Whether you're moving to Harpers Ferry or have been a resident for a long time, we can help you find the perfect home in Blue Ridge Acres. Our real estate professionals are natives of West Virginia's Eastern Panhandle, so we have a wealth of knowledge about the area as well as the local housing market. Give us a call at 304-725-1918!