Your first step to homeownership is getting preapproved! You'll be in a better position to negotiate with sellers, who will look at your offer more closely, because they know that your financing is already secure.
What to Have When You Get Preapproved
When you connect with a lender, you'll provide some general financial information to determine a home's price that best suits your ability to pay, as well as your comfort level. By doing this, you'll be able to:
- Know what your house payment will be prior to your purchase.
- Avoid disappointment by only looking at the homes you can afford.
- Choose the best loan without the pressure. In today's market, you'll have many loan options in which to choose, and your lender will explain each and give recommendations as to which one suits your situation best.
- Know what your estimated closing costs will be.
- Relax and enjoy your home-buying experience.
To get preapproved today, contact us for our list of trusted, local lenders.
It only takes about 15 minutes!