Charles Town, WV 25414
Breckenridge Real Estate Resources
Discover the Breckenridge Neighborhood
Breckenridge is a community-oriented neighborhood located in Charles Town, WV. It is nestled near the Blue Ridge Mountains and has approximately 280 homes, many of which offer stunning mountain views of three states (MD, VA and WV). But don't be fooled by the neighborhood's seemingly secluded setting: Breckenridge is as convenient as it is picturesque.
Breckenridge at a Glance
- 2 playgrounds
- ball field
- Breckenridge Owners Association
- numerous community events
- Jefferson Crossing shopping center
- Downtown Charles Town
- Harpers Ferry National Historical Park
- EPTA buses to MARC train station
Find Homes for Sale in Breckenridge
Own a Home in This Neighborhood?
Whether you're just curious about your home's value or you're eager to sell, we'll use our knowledge of recent sales in Breckenridge to price your home right. Tell us about your home to get started.
You'll Love This Neighborhood's Location!
Shopping, dining, recreation and culture are all just minutes from Breckenridge due to its easy access to the Dulles Corridor, MARC train station, I-270 and Route 340. As a resident, you can spend time enjoying all the amenities of Charles Town, or you can take a quick trip to Leesburg, VA, where you'll find everything from major shopping centers to a premier equestrian center.
Shopping & Dining
- Numerous shops and restaurants
- Several grocery stores and fast food chains
- Banks and major retailers like Walmart and Home Depot
- Leesburg Corner Premium Outlet in Leesburg, VA
- Only a few miles from historic Harpers Ferry
- Harpers Ferry National Historical Park for Civil War enthusiasts
- Eastern Panhandle Transit Authority (EPTA)
- Connecting highways like Route 9 and Route 340
Contact the Charles Town Real Estate Experts
Whether you're moving to Charles Town or have been a resident for a long time, we can help you find the perfect home in Breckenridge. Our real estate professionals are natives of West Virginia's Eastern Panhandle, so we have a wealth of knowledge about the area as well as the local housing market. Give us a call at 304-725-1918!
Directions to Breckenridge in Charles Town, WV
© 2023 Bright MLS. The information provided is for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.