Bridle Creek Real Estate Resources
Discover the Bridle Creek Neighborhood
Bridle Creek is a wonderful community-oriented neighborhood! Surrounded by well-maintained landscaping and nearby attractions, it has something to offer all residents. Come home to the beautiful neighborhood of Bridle Creek.
Bridle Creek at a Glance
- Mostly 1/4 acre lots
- Public water and sewer
- Tot lot and basketball court
- Plans for walking trails and a fishing pond
Find Homes for Sale in Bridle Creek
Own a Home in This Neighborhood?
Whether you're just curious about your home's value or you're eager to sell, we'll use our knowledge of recent sales in Bridle Creek to price your home right. Tell us about your home to get started.
Market Value of
Please tell us a little about your property.
Where should we send your results?
We will be in touch soon.
You'll Love This Neighborhood's Location!
Perfectly blending suburban charm with city conveniences, you'll enjoy Bridle Creek's closeness to many different attractions. Grocery stores, entertainment opportunities and one-of-a-kind shopping are all at your fingertips in this cozy neighborhood.
Shopping & Dining
- Many different grocers including farmers' markets and chain stores
- Locally loved restaurants such as Cafe Del Sol, Blue White Grill, and Fiesta Tapatia
- Unique boutiques
- Golf at Stonebridge Golf Club
- Hike at Fort Fredrick State Park
- Connect with nature at Ambrose Park
- Moments away from Interstate 81
- Apple Harvest Drive (WV 45)
- Proximity to US-522
Contact the Martinsburg Real Estate Experts
Whether you're moving to Martinsburg or have been a resident for a long time, we can help you find the perfect home in Bridle Creek. Our real estate professionals are natives of West Virginia's Eastern Panhandle, so we have a wealth of knowledge about the area as well as the local housing market. Give us a call at 304-725-1918!