Cloverdale Estates Real Estate Resources
Discover Cloverdale Estates Neighborhood
Originally established in 1988, the community over Cloverdale Estates quickly gained popularity with local residents and received the "Best Residential Development in West Virginia" in 1998, cementing this neighborhood's reputation as a highly coveted area. Filled with apple trees, enjoy all the natural beauty Cloverdale Estates offers, while only being moments away from incredible amenities and all the conveniences you need.
Cloverdale Estates at a Glance
- Large Yards
- Mature Landcaping
- Variety of Home Styles
- Easy Commute to Surrounding Communities
- Active Local Culture
- Many Different Cultural and Outdoor Activities Available
Find Homes for Sale in Cloverdale Estates
Sorry, no homes are currently available in Cloverdale Estates. Contact us to learn about new listings.
Own a Home in This Neighborhood?
Whether you're just curious about your home's value or you're eager to sell, we'll use our knowledge of recent sales in Cloverdale Estates to price your home right. Tell us about your home to get started.
You'll Love This Neighborhood's Location!
Shopping & Dining
.- Enjoy big box retailers and major department stores only moments from your home in nearby Jefferson Crossing
- Support your neighbors by shopping at a variety of locally owned businesses like the Op-Shop
- End your evening or start your day with a fantastic meal at local restaurants, such as Abolitionist Ale Works
- Get out and about in one of the many surrounding nature parks like Jefferson County Memorial Park
- Squeeze in a relaxing round of golf whenever you want at Sleepy Hollow Country Club
- Reconnect with the past by exploring one of the many antique shops that dot the community
- Eastern Panhandle Transit Authority
Contact the Charles Town Real Estate Experts
Whether you're moving to Charles Town or have been a resident for a long time, we can help you find the perfect home in Cloverdale Estates. Our real estate professionals are natives of West Virginia's Eastern Panhandle, so we have a wealth of knowledge about the area as well as the local housing market. Give us a call at 304-725-1918!
Directions to Cloverdale Estates in Charles Town, WV
© 2023 Bright MLS. The information provided is for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.