Shepherdstown, West Virginia 25443
Cress Creek Real Estate Resources
Discover the Cress Creek Neighborhood
Cress Creek, the only country club community in Shepherdstown, is tucked away on a winding two-lane road just minutes from Shepherd University and the Potomac River. This neighborhood artfully combines the privacy of a rural setting with all the amenities of a planned suburban community, which include a golf course and club activities.
Cress Creek at a Glance
- 18-hole Cress Creek golf course
- clubhouse with several dining facilities
- swimming pool and wading pool
- indoor tennis courts
- numerous social events
- various club membership options
Find Homes for Sale in Cress Creek
Own a Home in This Neighborhood?
Whether you're just curious about your home's value or you're eager to sell, we'll use our knowledge of recent sales in Cress Creek Country Club to price your home right. Tell us about your home to get started.
Market Value of
Please tell us a little about your property.
Where should we send your results?
We will be in touch soon.
Experience the Best of Both Worlds in Cress Creek
The route from the heart of Shepherdstown to Cress Creek is unforgettable: the tree-lined drive meanders by historic houses, Shepherd University's picturesque campus and scenic West Virginia countryside before opening to the lushly landscaped entrance of the neighborhood. Though Cress Creek feels secluded, it's only a mile from all the shops, restaurants and services in Shepherdstown's historic downtown!
Shopping & Dining
- Easy access to grocery stores
- Eateries and specialty shops in both Shepherdstown's downtown district and the Maddex Square Shopping Plaza
- Leesburg Premium Outlets about an hour drive away
- Neighborhood golf course, swimming pool and tennis courts
- C&O Canal Trail
- Cullison Park
- Morgan's Grove Park
- Route 340 and Route 9
- Charles Town, WV is less than 30 minutes away
- Leesburg, VA is less than an hour away
Talk to the Shepherdstown Real Estate Experts
Moving to the area and want to learn more about Shepherdstown? Or are you a longtime resident who's considering selling your home? No matter your real estate needs, we can help! Our agents at Kable Team Realty are natives of West Virginia's Eastern Panhandle, so we're happy to share our knowledge of the area and the local housing market. Give us a call at 304-725-1918.