Crossings on the Potomac
Crossings on the Potomac Real Estate Resources
Fall in Love with the Crossings on the Potomac Neighborhood
Crossings on the Potomac is a scenic and peaceful neighborhood located in Hedgesville, West Virginia. This private neighborhood offers tranquility and endless entertainment with fantastic amenities.
Crossings on the Potomac at a Glance
- private marina
- boating waters
- generous lot sizes
- within a 30 minute drive you can enjoy
- access to many camping sites
- Fort Fredrick State Park
- access to surrounding areas via Highway 81
Find Homes for Sale in Crossings on the Potomac
Own a Home in This Neighborhood?
Whether you're just curious about your home's value or you're eager to sell, we'll use our knowledge of recent sales in Crossings on the Potomac to price your home right. Tell us about your home to get started.
You'll Love This Neighborhood's Location!
Shopping & Dining
- many different strip malls such as Hedgesville Center
- organic grocery shopping options
- fantastic local restaurants
- outdoor activities such as hiking at Sleepy Creek Wildlife Management Area
- hiking and boating at Fort Fredrick State Park
- day trips to surrounding communities like Harpers Ferry
Contact the Hedgeville Real Estate Experts
Whether you're moving to Hedgeville or have been a resident for a long time, we can help you find the perfect home in Crossings on the Potomac. Our real estate professionals are natives of West Virginia's Eastern Panhandle, so we have a wealth of knowledge about the area as well as the local housing market. Give us a call at 304-725-1918!
Directions to Crossings on the Potomac in Hedgeville, WV
© 2023 Bright MLS. The information provided is for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.