Inwood Meadows Real Estate Resources
Discover the Inwood Meadows Neighborhood
The peaceful and quiet neighborhood of Inwood Meadows is ideal for those looking for a leisurely pace of all, only an arm's reach from modern amenities and attractions. A mile from Route 11 and Downtown Inwood, this neighborhood is a perfect combination of private and convenient.
Inwood Meadows at a Glance
- Only one mile from Route 11
- Beautiful interiors, including cathedral ceilings
- Finished decks
- Moments away from Inwood
- Short commute to Sleepy Creek Wildlife Area
- Conveniently located near Eastern West Virginia Regional Airport
Find Homes for Sale in Inwood Meadows
Own a Home in This Neighborhood?
Whether you're just curious about your home's value or you're eager to sell, we'll use our knowledge of recent sales in Inwood Meadows to price your home right. Tell us about your home to get started.
You'll Love This Neighborhood's Location!
Mixing the best of both worlds, Inwood Meadows is a charming neighborhood that features a close-knit community, all while only being moments away from the best Inwood has to offer!
Shopping & Dining
- Enjoy fantastic chain restaurants and local eateries such as Just In Time Seafood
- Take advantage of big retailers and unique boutiques at Apple Blossom Mall
- Take a swim or partake in a leisurely basketball game at W. Randy Smith Recreation Center
- Get acquainted with local culture at Museum of the Shenandoah Valley
- Reconnect with nature at Sleepy Creek Wildlife Area
Contact the Inwood Real Estate Experts
Whether you're moving to Inwood or have been a resident for a long time, we can help you find the perfect home in Inwood Meadows. Our real estate professionals are natives of West Virginia's Eastern Panhandle, so we have a wealth of knowledge about the area as well as the local housing market. Give us a call at 304-725-1918!
Directions to Inwood Meadows in Inwood, WV
© 2023 Bright MLS. The information provided is for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.