Laurel Ridge Real Estate Resources
Discover the Laurel Ridge Neighborhood
The peaceful and scenic neighborhood of Laurel Ridge in Martinsburg, West Virginia is perfect for the commuter who wants to be close to all the major attractions and amenities in the DMV, while still enjoying the slower pace of suburban life.
Laurel Ridge at a Glance
- Spacious Yards
- Modern Appliances
- Convenient Location
- Easy access to Washington DC and other DMV areas
- Within moments of top local attractions and museums
- Easy drive to Woodbrier Country Club
Find Homes for Sale in Laurel Ridge
Own a Home in This Neighborhood?
Whether you're just curious about your home's value or you're eager to sell, we'll use our knowledge of recent sales in Laurel Ridge to price your home right. Tell us about your home to get started.
You'll Love This Neighborhood's Location!
Truly the best thing about this charming neighborhood is how convenient it is to all the major attractions and amenities in the area. You'll never have a lack of fun ways to fill your days living in Laurel Ridge
Shopping & Dining
- Enjoy being close to major retailers
- Soak in local charm with independent businesses such as the Patriot Antique Center
- Start your day or end your evening with a delicious meal at Wasson Family Diner
- Get acquainted with local history at L. Norman Dillion Farm Museum
- Relax with a round of golf at the Woodbrier Golf Course
- Reconnect with nature at Fort Fredrick State Park
Contact the Martinsburg Real Estate Experts
Whether you're moving to Martinsburg or have been a resident for a long time, we can help you find the perfect home in Laurel Ridge. Our real estate professionals are natives of West Virginia's Eastern Panhandle, so we have a wealth of knowledge about the area as well as the local housing market. Give us a call at 304-725-1918!
Directions to Laurel Ridge in Martinsburg, WV
© 2023 Bright MLS. The information provided is for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.