Harpers Ferry, WV 25425
Shannondale Real Estate Resources
Discover the Shannondale Community
Originally planned as a summer mountain getaway, the unincorporated community of Shannondale remains popular among vacationers and residents alike. More than 500 single-family homes are nestled within the 5,000-acre community, which sits on a mountain slope between the Shenandoah River and Appalachian Trail.
Shannondale at a Glance
- Lake Shannondale
- Mountain Lake Club
- Shannondale Springs Wildlife Management Area
- Shannondale & Beyond community website
Find Homes for Sale in Shannondale
2:00PM - 4:00PM
Own a Home in This Community?
Whether you're just curious about your home's value or you're eager to sell, we'll use our knowledge of recent sales in Shannondale to price your home right. Tell us about your home to get started.
Shannondale: A True Mountain Community
While only 7 miles from historic Charles Town and 12 miles from Harpers Ferry, Shannondale feels like a quiet mountain retreat far from the hustle and bustle. The community's private lake and mountainside location only add to its appeal.
For generations, Shannondale has been "home sweet home" for residents who appreciate the community's solitude, natural beauty and easy access to recreational amenities. If you're eager to live in this mountain community, we can help you find your dream home!
Shopping & Dining
- Close to Charles Town's historic downtown, which is packed with local boutiques, bakeries, hobby shops and unique restaurants
- Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets are a short drive away in Leesburg, VA
- Mountain Lake Club gives members get access to fun on Lake Shannondale Lake from sport fishing to lakeside dining
- Hiking along the Appalachian Trail
- Boating on the the Shenandoah River
- Route 9 makes destinations like Charles Town, WV and Leesburg, VA an easy reach
- Amtrak and MARC commuter trains at the Harpers Ferry train depot
Let's Talk Shannondale Real Estate
Like many communities in West Virginia's Eastern Panhandle, Shannondale offers both a quiet lifestyle and convenience to Leesburg, VA. Our agents at Kable Team Realty are natives of this area, so we're more than happy to provide you with all the local information and resources you need. Give us a call at 304-725-1918 and let's talk.
Directions to Shannondale in Harpers Ferry, WV
© 2020 Bright MLS. The information provided is for consumers, personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.