Stoneleigh Real Estate Resources
Discover the Stoneleigh Neighborhood
A well established community, the Stoneleigh neighborhood provides the perfect bend of natural scenery and modern convenience to residents. South of Martinsburg, Stoneleigh is just moments from I-81 and the Virginia line, making it ideal for commuters.
Stoneleigh at a Glance
- Large yards
- Updated amenities
Find Homes for Sale in Stoneleigh
Own a Home in This Neighborhood?
Whether you're just curious about your home's value or you're eager to sell, we'll use our knowledge of recent sales in Stoneleigh to price your home right. Tell us about your home to get started.
Market Value of
Please tell us a little about your property.
Where should we send your results?
We will be in touch soon.
You'll Love This Neighborhood's Location!
Shopping & Dining
- Find all you need at large retailers like Walmart and Target at the Inwood Shopping Center
- Take advantage of unique boutiques in the area like Simply Charming
- Begin or your deal with a delicious meal at a locally owned restaurant like The Dining Room
- Enjoy a friendly game of pick up basketball and more at the Martinsburg-Berkley Recreation Center
- Head to the War Memorial Park for the June Jubilee for pony rides and more fun activities!
- Go for an adventure and explore Stauffer's Marsh Preserve
-Moments from I-81 commuter route
- EPTA bus available
-More public transport options available in surrounding communities
Contact the Inwood Real Estate Experts
Whether you're moving to Inwood or have been a resident for a long time, we can help you find the perfect home in Stoneleigh. Our real estate professionals are natives of West Virginia's Eastern Panhandle, so we have a wealth of knowledge about the area as well as the local housing market. Give us a call at 304-725-1918!