The Gallery Real Estate Resources
Discover The Gallery Neighborhood
Rediscover the best in small town American lifestyle at The Gallery. A beautifully planned community with sidewalks. Both single-family houses and townhomes for sale. Conveniently located minutes from the MARC train station.
The Gallery at a Glance
- planned community with sidewalks
- gorgeous mountain views
- both single-family houses and townhomes
Find Homes for Sale in The Gallery
Own a Home in This Neighborhood?
Whether you're just curious about your home's value or you're eager to sell, we'll use our knowledge of recent sales in The Gallery to price your home right. Tell us about your home to get started.
Market Value of
Please tell us a little about your property.
Where should we send your results?
We will be in touch soon.
You'll Love This Neighborhood's Location!
Located in an area known as the "Gateway to the Shenandoah Valley," The Gallery is a great place to take advantage of the spacious beauty and recreational activities that this part of the Eastern Panhandle has to offer! The nearby city of Martinsburg has everything from various shopping and dining options to great schools and extracurricular activities.
Shopping & Dining
- Foxcroft Towne Center, with over 50 stores, including JCPenney and Walmart is a short drive away
- Locally owned restaurants like Cafe del Sol and Fiesta Tapatia
- Unique shopping centers and downtown stores in Martinsburg
- Many chain restaurants like Chipotle, Panera Bread and Olive Garden, as well as well as local eateries like La Trattoria
- Lots of outdoor activities in the "Gateway to the Shenandoah Valley," including hiking, fishing and hunting
- Enjoy some easy hiking at the Yaunkauer Nature Preserve and the Eastern Panhandle Recreational Trail
- Various parks in the Martinsburg area like Lambert Park, with amenities like pavilions, playgrounds and public swimming pools
- MARC train station
- Eastern Panhandle Transit Authority
- close to Interstate 81
Contact the Martinsburg Real Estate Experts
Whether you're moving to Martinsburg or have been a resident for a long time, we can help you find the perfect home in The Gallery. Our real estate professionals are natives of West Virginia's Eastern Panhandle, so we have a wealth of knowledge about the area as well as the local housing market. Give us a call at 304-725-1918!
Directions to The Gallery in Martinsburg, WV
© 2018 Bright MLS. The information provided is for consumers, personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.