The Woods Real Estate Resources
Discover the The Woods Neighborhood
The Woods is comprised of over 1,200 properties. It is an appealing community nestled in the mountains of West Virginia’s eastern panhandle. Homes at The Woods range from rustic weekend cabins set among the trees to contemporary year-round homes on a golf course. The area has 50 miles of roads, common areas, and 24-hour security coverage for the community.
The Woods at a Glance
- Over 1,200 properties
- Golf course
- Sports center that includes a heated swimming pool, whirpool, indoor courts and exercise rooms
- Two outdoor pools
- Basketball and tennis courts
- Fishing area
- 36-hole golf course
Find Homes for Sale in The Woods
Own a Home in This Neighborhood?
Whether you're just curious about your home's value or you're eager to sell, we'll use our knowledge of recent sales in The Woods to price your home right. Tell us about your home to get started.
Market Value of
Please tell us a little about your property.
Where should we send your results?
We will be in touch soon.
You'll Love This Neighborhood's Location!
Located in a small town between Hagerstown and Martinsville, WV, The Woods is a neighborhood that has been around for 35 years, growing by the minute with character and charm!
Shopping & Dining
- Local restaurants like Clubhouse Grille & Pub
- Many different eateries in nearby towns like Martinsburg and Berkeley Springs
- More specialized shopping options like antiques and flea markets in Berkeley Springs
- Valley Mall and Hagerstown Premium Outlets in nearby Hagerstown
- Hike over 75 miles of trails in Sleepy Creek Wildlife Management Area
- Enjoy the outdoors in parks like Spruce Pine Hollow Park
- Visit Martinsburg, located only a few miles away, for many more parks and recreational areas
- Eastern Panhandle Transit Authority (E.P.T.A)
Contact the Hedgeville Real Estate Experts
Whether you're moving to Hedgeville or have been a resident for a long time, we can help you find the perfect home in The Woods. Our real estate professionals are natives of West Virginia's Eastern Panhandle, so we have a wealth of knowledge about the area as well as the local housing market. Give us a call at 304-725-1918!