Inwood, West Virginia
Webber Springs Real Estate Resources
Discover the Webber Springs Neighborhood
Minutes from I-81 access to Winchester, VA, and Martinsburg, WV, the Webber Springs subdivision is only 15 minutes from Charles Town, WV. It is a planned community with upgraded features included.
Webber Springs at a Glance
- Planned community with upgraded features
- Single-family home and townhomes
- Homes with large backyards
Find Homes for Sale in Webber Springs
Own a Home in This Neighborhood?
Whether you're just curious about your home's value or you're eager to sell, we'll use our knowledge of recent sales in Webber Springs to price your home right. Tell us about your home to get started.
Market Value of
Please tell us a little about your property.
Where should we send your results?
We will be in touch soon.
You'll Love This Neighborhood's Location!
Shopping & Dining
- Taylor's Farmer Market within Inwood
- Fast food chains like McDonald's and Subway
- locally owned restaurants like Gus's Bar and BBQ and Viva Mexico
- Nearby shopping malls in Winchester and Martinsburg
- Many parks and recreational areas in nearby town like Harper's Ferry and Martinsburg
- Hiking on North Mountain
- Horseback riding at Rocking S Ranch in nearby Winchester
- Eastern Panhandle Transit Authority
- I-81 access
Contact the Inwood Real Estate Experts
Whether you're moving to Inwood or have been a resident for a long time, we can help you find the perfect home in Webber Springs. Our real estate professionals are natives of West Virginia's Eastern Panhandle, so we have a wealth of knowledge about the area as well as the local housing market. Give us a call at 304-725-1918!